Our founder, Jim Lemaster’s greatest legacy was not the success he created for himself or his family, but the opportunity and assistance he was able to provide others who shared his dream of owning their own business. He took great pride in helping others achieve individual success, and was directly involved in working with families to grow Giovanni’s to now have over 100 stores throughout 6 states. His belief in working with great people to provide great food to communities the owners were part of is a big reason why Giovanni’s has become ‘The Italian Place to Be!’ for over 50 years.
Turn-key business that You Own with the lowest fees in the industry!
- Eastern half of Kentucky
- Southern half of Ohio
- West Virginia
- Northern Tennessee
- Southwest Virginia
- Northwest part of North Carolina
For a more detailed view of our current market area, check the Locations page for our current franchise locations.
- Choosing a location that has all the features for your new franchise to be a success.
- Designing the inside layout of your building.
- Purchasing the needed equipment and supplies.
- Training of both you and your employees.
- Establishing operational procedures that will keep your business running profitably and efficiently.
- Giving you complete access to Giovanni’s signature food products as well as showing you how to prepare them.
For more franchise information, you can contact Giovanni’s Inc:
Brent Cordial, Vice President of Operations